The town of Don Rodolfo is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #320 of the ranking. Don Rodolfo is at 521 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Don Rodolfo? You can find it at 15.3 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Don Rodolfo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Don Rodolfo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Don Rodolfo (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Don Rodolfo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Don Rodolfo (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Don Rodolfo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Don Rodolfo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Don Rodolfo.
Photos of Don Rodolfo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Don Rodolfo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Don Rodolfo.
Vote for Don Rodolfo. Opinions.
Do you like Don Rodolfo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Don Rodolfo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Campestre El Rejoneador (21 inhabitants)
- Country Hill (9 inhabitants)
- Don Gama (Enedelia) (5 inhabitants)
- El Edén (El Tronconal) (6 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Zapata y Villa (2 inhabitants)
- La Barreta (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (9 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (Mohínos) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Adobes (248 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (Huerta el Carmen) (3 inhabitants)
- Rentería (1 inhabitants)
- Sagrado Corazón (11 inhabitants)
- San Juanita (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael del Llano (Macuña) (105 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (El Refugio) (- inhabitants)