The town of Avícola Tanguma is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #385 in terms of number of inhabitants. Avícola Tanguma is at 314 meters of altitude.
The town of Avícola Tanguma is located at 19.0 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Avícola Tanguma.
Where is Avícola Tanguma? How to get there? Map
Online map of Avícola Tanguma in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Avícola Tanguma and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Avícola Tanguma (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Avícola Tanguma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Avícola Tanguma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Avícola Tanguma.
Vote for Avícola Tanguma. Opinions.
Do you like Avícola Tanguma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Avícola Tanguma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Chapotal (71 inhabitants)
- Charco la Anacua (6 inhabitants)
- El Cañón (- inhabitants)
- El Coronel (68 inhabitants)
- El Dollar (- inhabitants)
- El Piojo (- inhabitants)
- El Sabinito (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Enmedio (271 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Pueblo Viejo (7 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Santa Elena (3 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (1 inhabitants)
- Portales (32 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (San Juan) (- inhabitants)
- Valle Hidalgo (El Cueral) (20 inhabitants)