Avícola Tanguma (Nuevo León)
Maps, photos and statistics of Avícola Tanguma, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo León
The town of Avícola Tanguma is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #385 in terms of number of inhabitants. Avícola Tanguma is at 313 meters of altitude.
The town of Avícola Tanguma is located at 19.0 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Avícola Tanguma.
Where is Avícola Tanguma? How to get there? Map
Online map of Avícola Tanguma in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Avícola Tanguma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Avícola Tanguma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Avícola Tanguma.
Vote for Avícola Tanguma. Opinions.
Do you like Avícola Tanguma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Avícola Tanguma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Don Gama (Enedelia) (6 inhabitants)
- El Pentágono (1 inhabitants)
- El Sabinito (- inhabitants)
- El Saltillero Uno (25 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (5 inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Cañas (5 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (San Ángel) (5 inhabitants)
- La Presa (27 inhabitants)
- Las Parcelas (11 inhabitants)
- Los Amoles (5 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (Doctor Albino Contreras) (7 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (La Carlota) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)