The town of Cablotán is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #84 of the whole municipality. Cablotán is at 577 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Cablotán is located at 16.3 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Santa María del Oro, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Cablotán.
Where is Cablotán? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cablotán in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Cablotán? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Cablotán (Nayarit) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cablotán
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cablotán, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Cablotán.
Vote for Cablotán. Opinions.
Do you like Cablotán? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cablotán so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Aguacatera Calimayo (1 inhabitants)
- Antonio Guerrero (- inhabitants)
- Camino Real de los Arrieros (7 inhabitants)
- Cofradía de Acuitapilco (509 inhabitants)
- El Charco (3 inhabitants)
- El Colomito (- inhabitants)
- El Colorado (- inhabitants)
- El Salto (- inhabitants)
- Granja Porcina Los Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- Ixtapa (10 inhabitants)
- La Higuera (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (155 inhabitants)
- Paraíso Escondido (2 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Calimayo (250 inhabitants)
- San Leonel (753 inhabitants)