The town of Roberto Olguín is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #141 of the ranking. Roberto Olguín is at 430 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Roberto Olguín? You can find it at 8.5 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Roberto Olguín location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Roberto Olguín? How to get there? Map
Location map of Roberto Olguín in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Roberto Olguín, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Roberto Olguín (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Roberto OlguínIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Roberto Olguín, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Roberto Olguín so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 10 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 11 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA: 13 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 13 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Roberto Olguín
With the satellite map of Roberto Olguín will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Roberto Olguín.
Vote for Roberto Olguín
Do you like Roberto Olguín or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Roberto Olguín to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antonio Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Armando Bermea (- inhabitants)
- Cerrito Verde (1 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Noventa) (- inhabitants)
- El Polvo (- inhabitants)
- Felipa González (2 inhabitants)
- Fernando Ordóñez (- inhabitants)
- Herbey Valdez (- inhabitants)
- La Casita (- inhabitants)
- Luis Carlos Valdez (- inhabitants)
- Madroños (- inhabitants)
- Mario Cárdenas (- inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (1 inhabitants)
- Ramón Romo (La Pila de los Caballos) (2 inhabitants)
- Reynaldo Hernández (2 inhabitants)