The town of La Lajita is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #134 of the ranking. La Lajita is at 470 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Lajita? You can find it at 10.4 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Lajita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Lajita? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Lajita (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Lajita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Lajita (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Lajita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Lajita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Lajita.
Vote for La Lajita. Opinions.
Do you like La Lajita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Lajita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Agua Dulce (- inhabitants)
- Aleja Martínez Sandoval (3 inhabitants)
- Alejo Mendoza (2 inhabitants)
- Fernando Ordóñez (5 inhabitants)
- José Martínez (4 inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (3 inhabitants)
- Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Lozano (2 inhabitants)
- Rafael Moya (- inhabitants)
- Román Gabriel Reséndiz (El Papalote) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Barbara (La Morita) (- inhabitants)
- Susano Samarrón González (2 inhabitants)
- Valle de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)