Abelino Cadena (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Abelino Cadena, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Abelino Cadena is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. Abelino Cadena is at 507 meters of altitude.
Where is Abelino Cadena? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Abelino Cadena (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Abelino Cadena, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Abelino Cadena and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Abelino Cadena (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Abelino Cadena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Abelino Cadena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Abelino Cadena.
Vote for Abelino Cadena. Opinions.
Do you like Abelino Cadena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Abelino Cadena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Múzquiz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- Cuesta de Malena (Puesto Don Mere) (- inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (6 inhabitants)
- Elías Vázquez (1 inhabitants)
- Jesús Macías (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Manuel Álvarez Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Teresa Romo (1 inhabitants)
- La Gaviota (5 inhabitants)
- La Morada (3 inhabitants)
- Las Aves (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Blanca (Juan Urista) (- inhabitants)
- Los Corines (Los Temporales) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Vientos (Agapita Garza) (- inhabitants)
- Rosa Elena Gauna (3 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (3 inhabitants)