The town of Juan Vallejo is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #254 of the ranking. Juan Vallejo is at 505 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Juan Vallejo? You can find it at 25.5 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Juan Vallejo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Juan Vallejo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Juan Vallejo in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Juan Vallejo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Juan Vallejo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juan Vallejo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juan Vallejo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Juan Vallejo.
Photos of Juan Vallejo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Juan Vallejo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Juan Vallejo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Juan Vallejo. Opinions.
Do you like Juan Vallejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Vallejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antero Morales (La Nogalera) (- inhabitants)
- Antonio Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- El Indio (Lucio Lozano) (1 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Hernández (El Polvorín) (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Macías (- inhabitants)
- José Martínez (8 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (- inhabitants)
- La Mota y Ayajiles (La Ciénega) (1 inhabitants)
- La Sortija (- inhabitants)
- Las Moras (- inhabitants)
- Luis Carlos Valdez (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Pobre (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Valladolid (3 inhabitants)