The town of Triple G is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #144 of the whole municipality. Triple G is at 471 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Ciro Rolando Ruiz, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2014.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Triple G is located at 14.5 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Triple G.
Where is Triple G? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Triple G (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Triple G? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Triple G (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Triple G
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Triple G, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Triple G.
Vote for Triple G. Opinions.
Do you like Triple G? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Triple G so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antonio Jiménez (- inhabitants)
- Calvillo (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia Agustín Terrazas (38 inhabitants)
- Colonia Nueva Santa Rosa (9 inhabitants)
- Corrales Nuevos (3 inhabitants)
- Felipa González (2 inhabitants)
- Jesús Manuel Álvarez Flores (2 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (- inhabitants)
- La Mota (1 inhabitants)
- Luis Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- Tres Potrillos (5 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Camacho (Santiago Camacho) (1 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo Colectiva (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)