The town of Antonio Vallejo is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Antonio Vallejo is at 498 meters of altitude.
Where is Antonio Vallejo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Antonio Vallejo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Antonio Vallejo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Antonio Vallejo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Antonio Vallejo
With the satellite map of Antonio Vallejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Antonio Vallejo.
Vote for Antonio Vallejo. Opinions.
Do you like Antonio Vallejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Antonio Vallejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Alberto López (2 inhabitants)
- Armando Bermea (- inhabitants)
- El Chapote Fracción B (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito (- inhabitants)
- Gumercindo Sánchez (- inhabitants)
- La Anacua (Ventura) (1 inhabitants)
- La Florida (- inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- La Marieta (2 inhabitants)
- La Miseria (5 inhabitants)
- Beatriz Ortiz Muñoz (4 inhabitants)
- Las Antonias (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ciruelos (1 inhabitants)
- Omar Dávila (1 inhabitants)