Information and updated data of Sidusa in Aguascalientes: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Aguascalientes is located the site of Sidusa (Colonia) (Municipality: Aguascalientes, State: Aguascalientes). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Aguascalientes, you can locate it exactly at 7.19 km (in the N direction). From the town center of Aguascalientes, you can get there in 1.76 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Sidusa (Aguascalientes)
Find out the location of Sidusa through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Sidusa, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Sidusa (Aguascalientes) is 20260
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Sidusa. Please write the following 5 digits: 20260. The first two digits ("20") correspond to the state of Aguascalientes, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Sidusa. Opinions.
Do you like Sidusa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sidusa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Sidusa
Fast food in Sidusa, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Sidusa
Pizza places in Sidusa
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes:
- Colonia Veteranos de la Revolución (106 inhabitants)
- Ejido San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- El Capirote (- inhabitants)
- El Copetillo (6 inhabitants)
- El Mosco (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio I (- inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n de Arellano (- inhabitants)
- La Morada (19 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cazadores (1 inhabitants)
- Lomas San Judas Tadeo (35 inhabitants)
- Punta Paraíso (20 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Jarillas (55 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San José del Refugio (6 inhabitants)