The town of Granja San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #315 of the whole municipality. Granja San Antonio is at 1,861 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Granja San Antonio is located at 13.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Aguascalientes, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Granja San Antonio.
Satellite photo of Granja San Antonio
With the satellite map of Granja San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Granja San Antonio.
The population of Granja San Antonio (Aguascalientes) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Granja San AntonioIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Granja San Antonio, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Granja San Antonio so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL ASTORIA: 12 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FAIRFIELD INN SUITES MARRIOT: 14 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HOLIDAY INN SUITES AGUASCALIENTES: 12 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- LQ HOTEL BY LA QUINTA AGUASCALIENTES: 13 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
Where is Granja San Antonio? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Granja San Antonio (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Population pyramid of Granja San Antonio (Aguascalientes)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Granja San Antonio by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Granja San Antonio there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Granja San Antonio
In order for you to enjoy nature around Granja San Antonio, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Granja San Antonio, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Granja San Antonio
Do you like Granja San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Granja San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Bajío de Montoro (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Veteranos de la Revolución (106 inhabitants)
- Ejido Montoro (Rancho de Don Chencho) (8 inhabitants)
- El 14 (14 inhabitants)
- Valle de San Ignacio (El Filso) (217 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (14 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (- inhabitants)
- Granja Margarita (Viñedos Aguascalientes) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Corales (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cuervos (Los Ojos de Agua) (419 inhabitants)
- Los Guerrero (240 inhabitants)
- Paraíso Mar (2 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (10 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (2 inhabitants)
- Trojes de Alonso (- inhabitants)