Information and updated data of Serapio Venegas in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Serapio Venegas (Colonia) located within the town of Miramar, in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 31.99 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. From the town center of Miramar, you can get there in 3.32 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Serapio Venegas (Altamira)
Find out the location of Serapio Venegas through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Serapio Venegas, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Serapio Venegas (Altamira) is 89604
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Serapio Venegas. Please write the following 5 digits: 89604. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Serapio Venegas. Opinions.
Do you like Serapio Venegas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Serapio Venegas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Serapio Venegas
Mexican street food in Serapio Venegas
Chicken restaurants in Serapio Venegas
Tacos & Tortas in Serapio Venegas
Dentists in Serapio Venegas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Cuauhtémoc (Antonio Rangel) (1 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (- inhabitants)
- El Vado (1 inhabitants)
- Francisco Medrano (Reyes Chávez Patlán) (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (3 inhabitants)
- La Colonia (Estación Colonias) (1253 inhabitants)
- La Paz con Dios (Quinta Martha) (- inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (1410 inhabitants)
- La Puente (9 inhabitants)
- Las Florecitas (Dos Hermanos) (- inhabitants)
- Martín A. Martínez (31 inhabitants)
- Mata del Corral (Jesús Elías Cabrales) (18 inhabitants)
- Roberto Cedillo Esteros (1 inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Martha Elba Bustos) (25 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)