The town of Tope Borrego is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #151 of the whole municipality. Tope Borrego is at 61 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Tope Borrego is located at 18.2 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Miramar, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Altamira) it is at 27.6 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Tope Borrego.
Where is Tope Borrego? How to get there? Map
Location map of Tope Borrego in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Tope Borrego, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Tope Borrego building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Tope Borrego (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tope Borrego
With the satellite map of Tope Borrego will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Tope Borrego.
Vote for Tope Borrego. Opinions.
Do you like Tope Borrego? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tope Borrego so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (- inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (Delta) (- inhabitants)
- El Metate (Ramiro Guerra) (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Romero (- inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (6 inhabitants)
- La Selva (- inhabitants)
- Los Arados (- inhabitants)
- Los Frutales (La Cruz) (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Benito Juárez (66 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (Alejandro GuzmÃ¡n) (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (Adrián Guadalupe Mijes) (7 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- Santa Paula (11 inhabitants)