The town of El Serrano is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #308 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Serrano is at 17 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of El Serrano is located at 32.2 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 41.7 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Serrano.
Where is El Serrano? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Serrano (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Serrano building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Serrano (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Serrano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Serrano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Serrano.
Photos of El Serrano
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Serrano, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Serrano, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Serrano. Opinions.
Do you like El Serrano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Serrano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- El Anhelo (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Venadito (12 inhabitants)
- Esteros (2168 inhabitants)
- Graneros Asociados del Golfo [Graneros Asociados del Golfo (3 inhabitants)
- La Prieta Linda (3 inhabitants)
- Las Florecitas (Dos Hermanos) (- inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (1 inhabitants)
- Los Chavitos (- inhabitants)
- Los Potreros (1 inhabitants)
- Proveedora Agrícola de Tampico La Delta (- inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (- inhabitants)
- Valentín Olvera Turrubiates (1 inhabitants)