SAN JOSE POZO BRAVO
Information and updated data of San Jose Pozo Bravo in Aguascalientes: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of San Jose Pozo Bravo (Fraccionamiento) is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Aguascalientes, you can locate it exactly at 14.33 km (in the N direction).
Map and satellite photo of San Jose Pozo Bravo (Aguascalientes)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of San Jose Pozo Bravo is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of San Jose Pozo Bravo (Aguascalientes) is 20126
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Jose Pozo Bravo. Please write the following 5 digits: 20126. The first two digits ("20") correspond to the state of Aguascalientes, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for San Jose Pozo Bravo. Opinions.
Do you like San Jose Pozo Bravo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Jose Pozo Bravo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes:
- Parque Industrial de Logística Automotriz (PILA) (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (3 inhabitants)
- El Rocío (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Puente (23 inhabitants)
- Haro (6 inhabitants)
- Jaltomate (2805 inhabitants)
- La Chiripa (3 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (16 inhabitants)
- Puerta de los Hoyos (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín (3 inhabitants)
- San José de Buenavista (36 inhabitants)
- San José del Cono (7 inhabitants)
- San Luis Gonzaga (38 inhabitants)
- ViÃ±edos CuauhtÃ©moc (Churubusco) (- inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre I (Bella Vista) (10 inhabitants)