The town of La Mesa is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 2 inhabitants. La Mesa is at 1,881 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Mesa? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Mesa in Aguascalientes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Mesa, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Mesa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Mesa (Aguascalientes) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mesa
With the satellite map of La Mesa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aguascalientes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Mesa.
Vote for La Mesa. Opinions.
Do you like La Mesa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mesa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Antonio López (4 inhabitants)
- El Pastizal (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Montebello Della Stanza (- inhabitants)
- Granja Lety (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (8 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Picacho (387 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Arbolitos (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Refugio Número Dos (132 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Luz (2 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (3 inhabitants)
- San José de Buenavista (17 inhabitants)
- San José de Buenavista (36 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San Sebastián (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (3 inhabitants)
- Villas del MediterrÃ¡neo (- inhabitants)