Information and updated data of Melendez in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tlaltizapán (Cab.) is located the site of Melendez (Pueblo) (Municipality: Tlaltizapán, State: Morelos). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tlaltizapán, you can locate it exactly at 3.04 km (in the SE direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Tlaltizapán (Cab.), you will find it in the S direction at a distance of 0.75 km.
Map and satellite photo of Melendez (Tlaltizapán)
Find out the location of Melendez through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Melendez, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Melendez (Tlaltizapán) is 62770
Knowing the Zip Code of Melendez is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62770" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Melendez. Opinions.
Do you like Melendez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Melendez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Melendez
Fast food in Melendez, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Melendez
:: ANTOJITOS ANA
:: CENADURÍA EN TLALTIZAPÁN
:: ELABORACIÓN Y VENTA DE ANTOJITOS EN TLALTIZAPÁN
Pizza places in Melendez
Tacos & Tortas in Melendez
Dentists in Melendez
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán:
- Ampliación Benito Juárez (79 inhabitants)
- Bonifacio García (Colonia Alejandra) (2013 inhabitants)
- Campo la Organera (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Echeverría (478 inhabitants)
- El Conquistador (126 inhabitants)
- Granja Luis y Lupita (5 inhabitants)
- La Provincia (185 inhabitants)
- Las Estacas (61 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Temilpa (8 inhabitants)
- Los Presidentes (74 inhabitants)
- Otilio Montaño (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Soriano (2 inhabitants)
- Restaurant Campestre Panzacola (3 inhabitants)
- San Pablo Hidalgo (589 inhabitants)