The town of Campamento Río Dulce is located in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). There are 3 inhabitants. Campamento Río Dulce is at 931 meters of altitude.
Where is Campamento Río Dulce? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Campamento Río Dulce (Morelos)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Campamento Río Dulce and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Campamento Río Dulce (Morelos) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campamento Río Dulce
With the satellite map of Campamento Río Dulce will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaltizapán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Campamento Río Dulce.
Vote for Campamento Río Dulce. Opinions.
Do you like Campamento Río Dulce? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campamento Río Dulce so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán
- Acamilpa (1885 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Colonia el Mirador (Ampliación Bomba) (200 inhabitants)
- Aquiles Serdán (22 inhabitants)
- Bonifacio García (Colonia Alejandra) (2013 inhabitants)
- Campo el Alférez (22 inhabitants)
- Campo el Marimón (Las Minas) (- inhabitants)
- Campo el Órgano (7 inhabitants)
- Colonia 10 de Mayo (La Matanza) (578 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Tecolote (25 inhabitants)
- Colonia Francisco Javier Mina (38 inhabitants)
- Las Estacas (61 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Temilpa (8 inhabitants)
- Otilio Montaño (110 inhabitants)
- Temilpa Viejo (949 inhabitants)
- Tlaltizapán (Cab.) (10779 inhabitants)