The town of Campo Verde is located in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). There are 2 inhabitants. Campo Verde is at 942 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Campo Verde, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
Where is Campo Verde? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Campo Verde (Morelos) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Campo Verde, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Campo Verde and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Campo Verde (Morelos) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campo Verde
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Campo Verde, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlaltizapán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Campo Verde.
Vote for Campo Verde. Opinions.
Do you like Campo Verde? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo Verde so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán
- Campo el Llano (El Puente Verde) (114 inhabitants)
- Campo la Oricera (246 inhabitants)
- Campo los San Juanes (28 inhabitants)
- Club Manantiales de Ticumán (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia 10 de Mayo (La Matanza) (578 inhabitants)
- Colonia Francisco Javier Mina (38 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (8 inhabitants)
- La Joya de los Panales (Campo el Arquillo) (142 inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (3 inhabitants)
- La Tarjea (4 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Temilpa (8 inhabitants)
- Otilio Montaño (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Florida (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Palo Verde (El Cerro) (5 inhabitants)
- Temimilcingo (1504 inhabitants)