Information and updated data of Las Grullas in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Altamira is located the site of Las Grullas (Fraccionamiento) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 21.55 km (direction SW) from the center of the Altamira municipality. And it is located at 3.2 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Altamira.
Map and satellite photo of Las Grullas (Altamira)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Las Grullas is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Las Grullas (Altamira) is 89607
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Las Grullas. Please write the following 5 digits: 89607. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Las Grullas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Grullas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Grullas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Burgers in Las Grullas
Tacos & Tortas in Las Grullas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Adolfo Sánchez González (Santa Teresa) (3 inhabitants)
- Alejandro Sánchez Herrera (2 inhabitants)
- Cinco Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (4 inhabitants)
- Darío Zúñiga Ceballos Esteros (5 inhabitants)
- Dos Naciones (4 inhabitants)
- El Metate (Ramiro Guerra) (2 inhabitants)
- El Peque (La Percha) (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 44 (2 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (El Limón) (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria de Juan Pablo ll (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (10 inhabitants)
- Leocadio Galván Ferretis (- inhabitants)
- Nora Mateos Solano (1 inhabitants)
- Roberto Cedillo Esteros (1 inhabitants)