The town of San Gerónimo is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #236 of the ranking. San Gerónimo is at 40 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Gerónimo? You can find it at 12.4 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Miramar, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 21.8 kilometers. To enjoy the San Gerónimo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Gerónimo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Gerónimo in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Gerónimo.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Gerónimo (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San GerónimoMany people want to stay in the town of San Gerónimo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL LUNA INN: 14 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- MOTEL DOLORES: 13 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BEST WESTERN LOS JACALES: 17 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y CAFETERÍA LA PAZ: 16 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Gerónimo
With the satellite map of San Gerónimo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Gerónimo.
Photos of San Gerónimo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Gerónimo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Gerónimo.
Vote for San Gerónimo
Do you like San Gerónimo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Gerónimo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Carboneras (6 inhabitants)
- Darío Zúñiga Ceballos Esteros (5 inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (- inhabitants)
- El Lucero (- inhabitants)
- Estero del Norte (- inhabitants)
- El Olivo (Germán Vázquez Villarreal) (- inhabitants)
- El Repecho (400 inhabitants)
- Eutiquio Arvizu Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Jesús Vega (1 inhabitants)
- Los Tomates (10 inhabitants)
- Maclovio Herrera (Miradores) (1447 inhabitants)
- Mata del Muerto (- inhabitants)
- San Jorge (La T) (- inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (Mata Negra) (400 inhabitants)
- Zenón Villegas Martínez (- inhabitants)