The town of Roberto Márquez is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. Roberto Márquez is at 9 meters of altitude.
Where is Roberto Márquez? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Roberto Márquez (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Roberto Márquez, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Roberto Márquez and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Roberto Márquez (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Roberto Márquez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Roberto Márquez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Roberto Márquez.
Vote for Roberto Márquez. Opinions.
Do you like Roberto Márquez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Roberto Márquez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Centro de Acopio de Ovicultores (- inhabitants)
- El Uno y Medio (- inhabitants)
- Graneros del Sur (Cuatrocientos Pueblos) (43 inhabitants)
- Juan Romero (- inhabitants)
- La Gringa (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pinitos (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (3 inhabitants)
- María Moreno Córdoba (3 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Rita Vázquez Zúñiga (3 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (- inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (1 inhabitants)
- Sierra de la Palma (1 inhabitants)