Information and updated data of La Palma in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of La Palma (Fraccionamiento)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Guadalupe, which is placed in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Guadalupe, you can locate it exactly at 13.16 km (in the E direction). From the town center of Guadalupe, you can get there in 2.82 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of La Palma (Guadalupe)
Where is La Palma? Here's a location map of La Palma: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Palma, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of La Palma (Guadalupe) is 98606
Knowing the Zip Code of La Palma is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "98606" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "98") are those of the State of Zacatecas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for La Palma. Opinions.
Do you like La Palma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Palma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in La Palma
Mexican street food in La Palma
Tacos & Tortas in La Palma
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Bajío San Joaquín (- inhabitants)
- El Bajío de las Ramírez (3 inhabitants)
- El Mercadito (12 inhabitants)
- El Salto (Juan Aguilera Cortés) (1 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villa Fontana (- inhabitants)
- Jorge DomÃnguez Venegas (- inhabitants)
- La Cascarona (15 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (2 inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (38 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (7 inhabitants)
- Lo de Vega (165 inhabitants)
- Providencia (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Doroteo Arango (25 inhabitants)
- San Andrés de los Juncos (4 inhabitants)
- San Juan de los López (2 inhabitants)