The town of San José de Tapias is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #72 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José de Tapias is at 2,389 meters of altitude.
The town of San José de Tapias is located at 11.1 kilometers from Guadalupe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José de Tapias.
Where is San José de Tapias? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José de Tapias in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José de Tapias, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San José de Tapias building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San José de Tapias (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José de Tapias
With the satellite map of San José de Tapias will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guadalupe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José de Tapias.
Photos of San José de Tapias
In order for you to enjoy nature around San José de Tapias, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San José de Tapias, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San José de Tapias. Opinions.
Do you like San José de Tapias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José de Tapias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Arroyo Seco (- inhabitants)
- El Bordito (1 inhabitants)
- El Pocito Santo (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Humanistas (6 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Olimpia (84 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villas del Tepeyac (- inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (38 inhabitants)
- La Mina (JesÃºs Medina) (- inhabitants)
- Las Mangas (8 inhabitants)
- Los Jacales (4 inhabitants)
- Los Manantiales (- inhabitants)
- Rafael Valenzuela Bañuelos (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elisa (- inhabitants)