LA LOMA COLORADA
Information and updated data of La Loma Colorada in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of La Loma Colorada (Ampliacion) located within the town of Sombrerete, in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). It is located exactly 3.55 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Sombrerete municipal area. From the town center of Sombrerete, you can get there in 1.49 km in the NE direction.
Map and satellite photo of La Loma Colorada (Sombrerete)
Where is La Loma Colorada? Here's a location map of La Loma Colorada: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Loma Colorada, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of La Loma Colorada (Sombrerete) is 99102
Knowing the Zip Code of La Loma Colorada is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "99102" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "99") are those of the State of Zacatecas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for La Loma Colorada. Opinions.
Do you like La Loma Colorada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Loma Colorada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete:
- Benito Juárez (940 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (70 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (8 inhabitants)
- El Saucillo (177 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (Juanes) (430 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (La Boquilla) (177 inhabitants)
- La Estrella Dos (- inhabitants)
- La Peñita (26 inhabitants)
- Las Magdalenas (12 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (La Ciénega) (408 inhabitants)
- San José de la Palma (8 inhabitants)
- San José de Tapias (San José de la Estrella) (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de las Playas (El Tútano) (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de las Trojes (Las Trojes) (- inhabitants)
- Veintinueve de Septiembre (- inhabitants)