The town of Miguel Chiquito is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. Miguel Chiquito is at 2,351 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Miguel Chiquito? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Miguel Chiquito (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Miguel Chiquito, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Miguel Chiquito and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Miguel Chiquito (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Miguel Chiquito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Miguel Chiquito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Sombrerete. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Miguel Chiquito.
Vote for Miguel Chiquito. Opinions.
Do you like Miguel Chiquito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Miguel Chiquito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Agua Dulce Uno (Alejandro Ibarra Ramírez) (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Cuauhtémoc (Santa Catarina) (803 inhabitants)
- Colonia Presidentes Ejidales (2 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (70 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (Colonia Ignacio Zaragoza) (1210 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Enrique Santos) (1 inhabitants)
- La Rueda (Antonio Rueda Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Auza (El Chorrillo) (74 inhabitants)
- Noria San Pantaleón (La Noria) (31 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro el Carrizo (51 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo del Carmen (Rancho Nuevo) (70 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tres Marías (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan de los Hornillos (San Juan del R.) (94 inhabitants)
- San Juan del Terrero (34 inhabitants)
- Tejones (El Yerbanís) (- inhabitants)