The town of Rancho Tres Marías is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #126 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Tres Marías is at 2,230 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Tres Marías is located at 39.0 kilometers from Sombrerete, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Tres Marías.
Where is Rancho Tres Marías? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Tres Marías (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Tres Marías, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Zacatecas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Rancho Tres Marías (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho Tres MaríasMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Tres Marías itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- POSADA NAYELI: 53 km away, direction North (39 minutes by car)
- POSADA MIGUEL AUZA: 61 km away, direction North (41 minutes by car)
- POSADA SAN RAFAEL: 64 km away, direction North (44 minutes by car)
- HOTEL COLONIAL: 52 km away, direction North (44 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Tres Marías
With the satellite map of Rancho Tres Marías will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Sombrerete. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Tres Marías.
Vote for Rancho Tres Marías
Do you like Rancho Tres Marías or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Tres Marías to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Agua Zarca (625 inhabitants)
- Alfredo V. Bonfil (Alfredo Bonfil) (501 inhabitants)
- El Agostadero (- inhabitants)
- El Cheroque (- inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (José Antonio Moreno Vallejo) (- inhabitants)
- Guillermo Santos (- inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (Morelos) (661 inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (- inhabitants)
- La Peña (5 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (32 inhabitants)
- San Juan de la Tapia (La Tapia) (278 inhabitants)
- San Luis de las Palmas (Palma de los Quiroz) (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de la Tinaja (La Tinaja) (8 inhabitants)
- Tejones (El Yerbanís) (- inhabitants)
- Veinte de Noviembre (San José de la Estancia) (197 inhabitants)