Information and updated data of La Bondad in Baja California: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of La Bondad (Colonia) located within the town of Tecate, in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). It is located exactly 36.2 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Tecate municipal area. From the town center of Tecate, you can get there in 1.48 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of La Bondad (Tecate)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of La Bondad is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of La Bondad (Tecate) is 21480
Knowing the Zip Code of La Bondad is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "21480" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "21") are those of the State of Baja California, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for La Bondad. Opinions.
Do you like La Bondad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Bondad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tecate:
- Ampliación Valle de las Palmas (313 inhabitants)
- Balneario Santa Fe (Tres Potrillos) (1 inhabitants)
- Cañón Hondo (Las Palmas) (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Colonia Hindú (5254 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (9 inhabitants)
- Familia Ríos (- inhabitants)
- Cañón Manteca (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Camarena (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho en Paz (16 inhabitants)
- Rancho Esthercita (8 inhabitants)
- Lomita del Cuchumá (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Baños (7 inhabitants)
- Los Pastores (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- Torres (5 inhabitants)