HACIENDA DE MITA
Information and updated data of Hacienda De Mita in Nayarit: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Hacienda De Mita (Rancho O Rancheria) is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 27.43 km (direction E) from the center of the Bahía de Banderas municipality.
Map and satellite photo of Hacienda De Mita (Bahía de Banderas)
Find out the location of Hacienda De Mita through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Hacienda De Mita, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Hacienda De Mita (Bahía de Banderas) is 63734
Knowing the Zip Code of Hacienda De Mita is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "63734" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "63") are those of the State of Nayarit, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Hacienda De Mita. Opinions.
Do you like Hacienda De Mita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Hacienda De Mita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas:
- Colonia Flores Magón (116 inhabitants)
- Colonia Magisterio (67 inhabitants)
- Coor King (Rancho las PiÃ±as) (- inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (2 inhabitants)
- Esquivel Flores de Anda (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rivera (1 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Galván (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Jazmín (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Piedra (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Leonardo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de María (2 inhabitants)
- Vivero los Compadres (- inhabitants)
- Zubuya (8 inhabitants)