The town of Vivero Maguixtlán is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #216 in terms of number of inhabitants. Vivero Maguixtlán is at 51 meters of altitude.
The town of Vivero Maguixtlán is located at 6.6 kilometers from San José del Valle, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. In addition, it is located at 7.6 kilometers from Valle de Banderas, which is the capital of the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Vivero Maguixtlán.
Where is Vivero Maguixtlán? How to get there? Map
Online map of Vivero Maguixtlán in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Vivero Maguixtlán building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Vivero Maguixtlán (Nayarit) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Vivero Maguixtlán
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Vivero Maguixtlán, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Vivero Maguixtlán.
Vote for Vivero Maguixtlán. Opinions.
Do you like Vivero Maguixtlán? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Vivero Maguixtlán so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- El Carajo Dos (- inhabitants)
- Colonia de Dios (23 inhabitants)
- El Guamúchil (675 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (4 inhabitants)
- Juan Sainz (2 inhabitants)
- La Ladrillera (- inhabitants)
- Las Guásimas (10 inhabitants)
- Los Felinos (- inhabitants)
- Los RuÃz Rosales (- inhabitants)
- Punta Negra (Careyeros) (28 inhabitants)
- Santa María (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ciruela (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Fuentes (7 inhabitants)
- San Clemente de Lima (9561 inhabitants)
- Trópico Jardinería (- inhabitants)