Information and updated data of Fracc Ticuman in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of Fracc Ticuman (Colonia) located within the town of Ticumán, in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tlaltizapán, you can locate it exactly at 4.82 km (in the N direction). And it is located at 0.8 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Ticumán.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Ticuman (Tlaltizapán)
Find out the location of Fracc Ticuman through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc Ticuman, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Ticuman (Tlaltizapán) is 62773
Knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Ticuman is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62773" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Fracc Ticuman. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Ticuman? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Ticuman so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán:
- Ampliación Colonia el Mirador (Ampliación Bomba) (200 inhabitants)
- Campamento Río Dulce (3 inhabitants)
- Campo el Alférez (22 inhabitants)
- Campo la Organera (9 inhabitants)
- Campo los San Juanes (28 inhabitants)
- Campo Verde (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Pochote (210 inhabitants)
- Huatecalco (3729 inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (3 inhabitants)
- Las Estacas (61 inhabitants)
- Otilio Montaño (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Joya del Fierro (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Soriano (2 inhabitants)
- San Pablo Hidalgo (589 inhabitants)