The town of La Mezquitera is located in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #72 of the ranking. La Mezquitera is at 940 meters of altitude.
The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of La Mezquitera? You can find it at 1.1 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Santa Rosa Treinta, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Tlaltizapán (Cab.), which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at East, at 7.3 kilometers. To enjoy the La Mezquitera location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Mezquitera? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Mezquitera in Morelos: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Mezquitera, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Mezquitera building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Mezquitera (Morelos) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mezquitera
With the satellite map of La Mezquitera will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaltizapán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Mezquitera.
Photos of La Mezquitera
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Mezquitera, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Mezquitera, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Mezquitera. Opinions.
Do you like La Mezquitera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mezquitera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán
- Aquiles Serdán (22 inhabitants)
- Campo el Alférez (22 inhabitants)
- Colonia 10 de Mayo (La Matanza) (578 inhabitants)
- Colonia Echeverría (478 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Tecolote (25 inhabitants)
- Colonia Palo Prieto (Chipitongo) (1308 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (15 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (8 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Bugambilias (10 inhabitants)
- Huatecalco (3729 inhabitants)
- La Cabañita (48 inhabitants)
- La Provincia (185 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Temilpa (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Triunfo (Campo Lagunilla) (23 inhabitants)
- Tlaltizapán (Cab.) (10779 inhabitants)