Information and updated data of Ejido Tantoyuquita in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of Ejido Tantoyuquita (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 28.68 km (towards W) from the geographic center of the El Mante municipal area.
Map and satellite photo of Ejido Tantoyuquita (El Mante)
Find out the location of Ejido Tantoyuquita through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Ejido Tantoyuquita, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Ejido Tantoyuquita (El Mante) is 89950
Knowing the Zip Code of Ejido Tantoyuquita is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89950" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Ejido Tantoyuquita. Opinions.
Do you like Ejido Tantoyuquita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ejido Tantoyuquita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Benito Juárez (392 inhabitants)
- Camotero Número Dos (689 inhabitants)
- El Abra (2278 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (La Loma) (97 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (79 inhabitants)
- Vivero La Adelita (2 inhabitants)
- La Lagunilla (4 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (- inhabitants)
- Las Brujas (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Pío Rivera) (1 inhabitants)
- Siete de Noviembre (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (1212 inhabitants)
- Quinta Andrea (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (- inhabitants)
- Timoteo Vega Sánchez (8 inhabitants)