The town of PROCOMSA is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #211 of the whole municipality. PROCOMSA is at 114 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that PROCOMSA is located at 12.5 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of PROCOMSA.
Where is PROCOMSA? How to get there? Map
Online map of PROCOMSA (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of PROCOMSA and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of PROCOMSA (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of PROCOMSA
With the satellite map of PROCOMSA will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2022) of PROCOMSA.
Vote for PROCOMSA. Opinions.
Do you like PROCOMSA? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for PROCOMSA so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Benito Juárez (392 inhabitants)
- División del Norte (775 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (Santa Catarina) (10 inhabitants)
- El Salto (- inhabitants)
- El Velero (- inhabitants)
- Graneros Asociados del Golfo (- inhabitants)
- Juan GonzÃ¡lez MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- La Bolsa (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (205 inhabitants)
- Los Cuitzillos (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Amores (1 inhabitants)
- Carlos Esparza López El Viento (6 inhabitants)
- Othón Ramírez Ochoa (Bella Vista) (- inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (4 inhabitants)