EJIDO EL REPECHO
Information and updated data of Ejido El Repecho in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Ejido El Repecho (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Altamira, you can locate it exactly at 18.39 km (in the SW direction).
Map and satellite photo of Ejido El Repecho (Altamira)
Find out the location of Ejido El Repecho through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Ejido El Repecho, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Ejido El Repecho (Altamira) is 89602
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Ejido El Repecho. Please write the following 5 digits: 89602. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Ejido El Repecho. Opinions.
Do you like Ejido El Repecho? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ejido El Repecho so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- El Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (12 inhabitants)
- Granja Cocoyotepec (3 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (El Profe) (1 inhabitants)
- La Leona (- inhabitants)
- Las Guásimas (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Real (- inhabitants)
- Mata del Corral (Jesús Elías Cabrales) (18 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Nerza Aradillas Larraga) (2 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (3 inhabitants)
- Tierra Fértil de las Huastecas (José Mejía Estrada) (2 inhabitants)
- Tres Marías (Kilómetro 35) (5 inhabitants)
- Unidos Avanzamos (- inhabitants)
- Villa Manresa (- inhabitants)