The town of El Conejo is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #160 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Conejo is at 20 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of El Conejo is located at 9.0 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. In addition, it is located at 18.2 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Conejo.
Where is El Conejo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Conejo in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Conejo.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Conejo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Conejo (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Conejo
With the satellite map of El Conejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Conejo.
Vote for El Conejo. Opinions.
Do you like El Conejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Conejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Aarón Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (4 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (Antonio Rangel) (1 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (Germán Vázquez Villarreal) (- inhabitants)
- La Brechita (José Pérez Pérez) (- inhabitants)
- La Buena Fe (7 inhabitants)
- La Prieta Linda (3 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Los Tomates (10 inhabitants)
- Marcial Velázquez Ruiz (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (142 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (Los Naranjos) (4 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (David Iduarte Grimaldo) (8 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (Cidronio MartÃnez) (- inhabitants)