The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #286 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Antonio is at 130 meters of altitude.
The town of San Antonio is located at 24.9 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 34.4 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Antonio in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain San Antonio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Antonio (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Agropecuaria Sabinos del Norte (Santa Cruz y el Oyal) (- inhabitants)
- Agua de Castilla (La Bajada) (- inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (20 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Castillo Prieto Esteros (6 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (2 inhabitants)
- La Termo (1 inhabitants)
- Las Presas (- inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (Quintina Guzmán Macías) (7 inhabitants)
- Loma Real (- inhabitants)
- Los Manueles (4 inhabitants)
- Mata del Abra (515 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Safari (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)