Information and updated data of Campo Tamaulipas in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Altamira is located the site of Campo Tamaulipas (Colonia) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 19.88 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. And it is located at 2.53 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Altamira.
Map and satellite photo of Campo Tamaulipas (Altamira)
Find out the location of Campo Tamaulipas through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Campo Tamaulipas, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Campo Tamaulipas (Altamira) is 89602
Knowing the Zip Code of Campo Tamaulipas is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89602" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Campo Tamaulipas. Opinions.
Do you like Campo Tamaulipas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo Tamaulipas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Campo Tamaulipas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Adolfo Sánchez González (Santa Teresa) (3 inhabitants)
- Ampliación San Antonio (El Plátano) (54 inhabitants)
- Batería Número Ocho (- inhabitants)
- Champayán (4 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (4 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (Los Ébanos) (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (10 inhabitants)
- La Prieta Linda (3 inhabitants)
- La Selva (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (10 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (23 inhabitants)
- El Safari (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (142 inhabitants)
- San Juan (Los Cinco Hermanos) (11 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (Cidronio MartÃnez) (- inhabitants)