The town of El Durazno is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #154 of the whole municipality. El Durazno is at 60 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Durazno is located at 44.6 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Miramar, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Altamira) it is at 53.4 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Durazno.
Where is El Durazno? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Durazno (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Durazno, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Durazno? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Durazno (Tamaulipas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Durazno
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Durazno, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Durazno.
Photos of El Durazno
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Durazno? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Durazno.
Vote for El Durazno. Opinions.
Do you like El Durazno? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Durazno so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Ampliación San Antonio (El Plátano) (54 inhabitants)
- Don Pedro (2 inhabitants)
- El Chijol (1 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (San Mateo) (16 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- El Tío (2 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Castillo Prieto Esteros (6 inhabitants)
- Graneros del Sur (Cuatrocientos Pueblos) (43 inhabitants)
- César García Estopier (Santa Amalia) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (- inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (Magdaleno Zamora) (- inhabitants)
- Maclovio Herrera (Miradores) (1447 inhabitants)
- Paso del Tigre (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Martha Elba Bustos) (25 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Nerza Aradillas Larraga) (2 inhabitants)