The town of El Guajolote is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Guajolote is at 25 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Guajolote? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Guajolote in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Guajolote building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Guajolote (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Guajolote
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Guajolote, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Guajolote.
Vote for El Guajolote. Opinions.
Do you like El Guajolote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Guajolote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Ampliación San Antonio (El Plátano) (54 inhabitants)
- Batería Número Ocho (- inhabitants)
- El Escobal (- inhabitants)
- El Peque (La Percha) (- inhabitants)
- El Siete (2 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (- inhabitants)
- Eutiquio Arvizu Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (8 inhabitants)
- Las Dianas (- inhabitants)
- Las Piedras (- inhabitants)
- San Carlitos (- inhabitants)
- San Luisito (1 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (La T) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (11 inhabitants)
- Vistarama (1 inhabitants)