BARRIO CRISTO REY
Information and updated data of Barrio Cristo Rey in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio Cristo Rey (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Santiago Miahuatlán, which is placed in the Municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán (in the State of Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.21 km (direction SE) from the center of the Santiago Miahuatlán municipality. And it is located at 0.31 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of Santiago Miahuatlán.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Cristo Rey (Santiago Miahuatlán)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Barrio Cristo Rey is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Cristo Rey (Santiago Miahuatlán) is 75820
Knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Cristo Rey is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "75820" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "75") are those of the State of Puebla, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Barrio Cristo Rey. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Cristo Rey? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Cristo Rey so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio Cristo Rey
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio Cristo Rey
Dentists in Barrio Cristo Rey
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán:
- Arnulfo Serrano Trujillo (6 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (788 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (151 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (56 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (1068 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (9 inhabitants)
- La Tejería (- inhabitants)
- Parque Industrial Valle de Tehuacán (481 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Vista Hermosa (4002 inhabitants)
- San José Monte Chiquito (4484 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Villa Alegría (166 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (182 inhabitants)
- Santiago Miahuatlán (16426 inhabitants)