La Tejería (Santiago Miahuatlán, Puebla)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of La Tejería, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will discover this incredible town of Puebla.
The town of La Tejería is located in the Municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán (in the State of Puebla). It is the most populated town in the position #15 of the whole municipality. La Tejería is at 1880 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Tejería is located at 3.7 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Santiago Miahuatlán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Tejería.
Where is La Tejería? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Tejería in Puebla? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Tejería.
Satellite photo of La Tejería
With the satellite map of La Tejería will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Tejería.
Photos of La Tejería
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Tejería? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Tejería.
Vote for La Tejería. Opinions.
Do you like La Tejería? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Tejería so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán
- Benito Juárez (639 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe (1 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (123 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (515 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (6 inhabitants)
- La Tejería (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro Vista Hermosa (3171 inhabitants)
- San José las Minas (443 inhabitants)
- San José Monte Chiquito (2103 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (25 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Villa Alegría (148 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (21 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (30 inhabitants)
- Santiago Miahuatlán (13909 inhabitants)
- Villa Alegría (859 inhabitants)