Valencia (Villa Corzo, Chiapas)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Valencia (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Chiapas has 3 inhabitants?
The town of Valencia is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Valencia is at 704 meters of altitude.
Where is Valencia? How to get there? Map
Online map of Valencia (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Valencia and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Valencia (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Valencia
With the satellite map of Valencia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Valencia.
Vote for Valencia. Opinions.
Do you like Valencia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Valencia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Villa Corzo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Edén (8 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (6 inhabitants)
- La Aldea (11 inhabitants)
- La Piedrita (- inhabitants)
- Las Camelias (2 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (7 inhabitants)
- Los Manantiales (Ojo de Agua) (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Potrillos (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Edén (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Plan de Ayala (75 inhabitants)
- Peñas Altas (- inhabitants)
- Regalo de Dios (2 inhabitants)
- René Domínguez C. (13 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Dalicia (4 inhabitants)