The town of Loma Bonita is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Loma Bonita is at 662 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Loma Bonita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Loma Bonita (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Loma Bonita, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Loma Bonita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Loma Bonita (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Loma Bonita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Loma Bonita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Loma Bonita.
Vote for Loma Bonita. Opinions.
Do you like Loma Bonita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Loma Bonita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Candelaria (- inhabitants)
- Corpus Christi (4 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Esquipulas (11 inhabitants)
- Jerusalén (6 inhabitants)
- La Perseverancia (5 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (4 inhabitants)
- Las Mandarinas (- inhabitants)
- Lindavista (9 inhabitants)
- Monte Verde (11 inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (8 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (6 inhabitants)
- Verapaz (- inhabitants)