The town of Quinta Santa Sofía is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. Quinta Santa Sofía is at 623 meters of altitude.
Where is Quinta Santa Sofía? How to get there? Map
Online map of Quinta Santa Sofía in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Quinta Santa Sofía building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Quinta Santa Sofía (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Quinta Santa Sofía
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Quinta Santa Sofía, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Quinta Santa Sofía.
Vote for Quinta Santa Sofía. Opinions.
Do you like Quinta Santa Sofía? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Quinta Santa Sofía so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo del Rincón Pablo (7 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (4 inhabitants)
- La Prosperidad (4 inhabitants)
- El Rubí (7 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (6 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- Gulaber (- inhabitants)
- La Libertad (321 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- Ocotal Maravillas (262 inhabitants)
- Río Grande (282 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (6 inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)
- Santiago la Mesilla (- inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)