The town of La Palma is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #530 of the ranking. La Palma is at 8 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Palma? You can find it at 12.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Palma location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is La Palma? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Palma in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
#2 The population of La Palma (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of La Palma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Palma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Palma.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near La PalmaDo you want to stay in La Palma? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Palma:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 18 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 17 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 19 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABRINA: 19 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of La Palma
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Palma? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Palma.
#6 Vote for La Palma as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like La Palma or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Palma to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about La Palma
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- 3 de Junio (97 inhabitants)
- El Bajillo (- inhabitants)
- El Manguito (3 inhabitants)
- El Ruiseñor (3 inhabitants)
- La Curvita (15 inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (San Antonio Dos) (5 inhabitants)
- Mazatán (1 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (5 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (3 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (2 inhabitants)