Timoteo Vega Sánchez (Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Timoteo Vega Sánchez, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Timoteo Vega Sánchez is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #203 of the whole municipality. Timoteo Vega Sánchez is at 100 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Timoteo Vega Sánchez is located at 21.1 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Timoteo Vega Sánchez.
Where is Timoteo Vega Sánchez? How to get there? Map
Location map of Timoteo Vega Sánchez in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Timoteo Vega Sánchez, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Timoteo Vega Sánchez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Timoteo Vega Sánchez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Timoteo Vega Sánchez.
Vote for Timoteo Vega Sánchez. Opinions.
Do you like Timoteo Vega Sánchez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Timoteo Vega Sánchez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación Camotero (- inhabitants)
- Ampliación Mante (7 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Moctezuma (4 inhabitants)
- Axtla (- inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Marzo (113 inhabitants)
- El Abra (2342 inhabitants)
- El Beirut (- inhabitants)
- El Durazno (Rosa Martha Salinas) (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (46 inhabitants)
- Justina Puebla Castillo (- inhabitants)
- La Consentida (- inhabitants)
- La Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (14 inhabitants)
- La Loma (4 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (1 inhabitants)