San Fernando (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Fernando, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of San Fernando is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #205 of the ranking. San Fernando is at 72 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Fernando? You can find it at 2.6 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Fernando location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Fernando? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Fernando in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Fernando.
Satellite photo of San Fernando
With the satellite map of San Fernando will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Fernando.
Photos of San Fernando
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Fernando, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Fernando, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Fernando. Opinions.
Do you like San Fernando? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Fernando so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- El Porvenir (Santa Catarina) (22 inhabitants)
- La Cazuela (3 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (6 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (4 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (Antonio Flores) (6 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (3 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (9 inhabitants)
- Micaela Ríos Rodríguez (El Potosí) (7 inhabitants)
- Noé Del Ángel Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Petronilo Mata Rojo (- inhabitants)
- Ramón Pérez (- inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de la Mora (472 inhabitants)
- Sifón Grande (5 inhabitants)
- Tantoán (200 inhabitants)