The town of Seis de Enero is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #99 in terms of number of inhabitants. Seis de Enero is at 802 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Seis de Enero is located at 21.0 kilometers from Cuatro Ciénegas de Carranza, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Seis de Enero.
Where is Seis de Enero? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Seis de Enero (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Seis de Enero, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Seis de Enero (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Seis de EneroMany people want to stay in the town of Seis de Enero itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL HACIENDA 1800: 31 km away, direction East (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA 1800: 33 km away, direction East (23 minutes by car)
- VILLAS DEL DESIERTO: 30 km away, direction East (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL NOGALITO: 31 km away, direction East (26 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Seis de Enero
With the satellite map of Seis de Enero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Seis de Enero.
Population pyramid of Seis de Enero (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
In Seis de Enero there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Seis de Enero, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of Seis de Enero
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Seis de Enero? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Seis de Enero.
Vote for Seis de Enero
Do you like Seis de Enero or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Seis de Enero to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Antiguos Mineros del Norte (Santa Tecla) (38 inhabitants)
- Armando Jordán (2 inhabitants)
- Bonanza (7 inhabitants)
- Compañía Agrícola El Pilar (2 inhabitants)
- El Abuelo (3 inhabitants)
- El Valle (La Avería) (2 inhabitants)
- El Volcán Dos (- inhabitants)
- Jorge Ibarra (- inhabitants)
- La Colmenita (2 inhabitants)
- La Presita (- inhabitants)
- Loma Verde (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Margarita (6 inhabitants)
- Sales Cuahuiltecas Ninguno (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosalía (- inhabitants)
- Siete de Junio (6 inhabitants)