The town of Las Alazanas is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #73 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Alazanas is at 1,198 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as La Víbora, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2003, the locality changed its name.
The town of Las Alazanas is located at 50.0 kilometers from Cuatro Ciénegas de Carranza, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Alazanas.
Where is Las Alazanas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Alazanas (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Alazanas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Alazanas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Alazanas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Alazanas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Alazanas.
Vote for Las Alazanas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Alazanas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Alazanas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- San José de la Zacatosa (Arocha) (6 inhabitants)
- El Dormido (20 inhabitants)
- El Hundido (- inhabitants)
- El Oasis (4 inhabitants)
- El Valle (La Avería) (2 inhabitants)
- Gabino Vázquez (El Naranjo) (- inhabitants)
- Gabriel Villarreal Jordán (- inhabitants)
- Granja González (- inhabitants)
- Las Morenas (14 inhabitants)
- Los Belloc (Guadalupe) (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Atalaya (San Marcos) (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (Pozas Azules) (- inhabitants)
- Quintero (- inhabitants)
- Sociedad de Producción Rural Corita (7 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Boquillas (San Juan) (74 inhabitants)